Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

Morning!

Today I am sharing with you my makes for the 

CRAFTERS CAFE CHALLENGE

This week we got to work with some amazing digital designs from 



I chose to work with the series 
BEAUTY of BUTTERFLIES 

The inspiration picture that we also had to work with this week 
is...


perfect for the weather that we have had this week! well we had snow anyway! with my boys school being closed Friday!
A lazy day spent in the warmth with tea and toast! 

So here is what I created...


I have created a scrapbook page 
Something I need to do more of! 


I have used the textured papers as matt layers for the background
The butterfly brads
journalling cards
and tags


(my boys at a family wedding!)


The journalling cards are great for recording details on...
perfect for scrapbooking!


each card co-ordinates with the other elements in the series 

The second project I made was a kind of minibook
the 12x12 sheet folds into 4


I have used the textured papers
journalling cards
butterfly brads 
and tags in this project too!




I have used bazzil basics textured card for the matt layer behind
and a scrap DSP for the thin panel


the brads are punched out
I could never cut that neatly!


the words are Tim Holtz
(who else!)


I love how everything co-ordinates
as a crafter - I find this really important!



The idea for this project is to add 
pictures and jouralling notes 


I am going to send this to my auntie - adding pictures before I do


I hope you like what I have created for you today!

and thank you for taking the time to visit...
I have loved this weeks challenge and I hope you will join us!

WELCOME 
to my new followers too! 

HAPPY CRAFTING 
hugs
Debbi x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x