Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

A birthday card for Tina!

Morning!
I hope that today finds you getting inky and creative!
Thank you to my new followers also! 


Today I am sharing with you the card that I created for my good friend Tina's birthday
I have used a prima girl stamp and I just love her
I have coloured her with my pro-markers 


I highlighted the outside of the image with a grey marker. 
This I always feel makes the image POP


I used a sentiment from Stampin' Up set Endless Birthday Wishes
The DSP is from craftwork cards 
The coloured button are also Stampin' Up!
and I added a couple of pearls and some gems just to finish it off...

I think that this means that my mojo is finally back 
and I am trying to make time to blog on a regular basis!

Thank you for stopping by
happy crafting
hugs
Debbi x 







1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbi this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Your friend is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x