Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

A Canvas...


Hello!

This evening I am sharing with you a canvas that I have created - something again I have not done for many years and I have to say I really enjoyed it!

I have gessoed the canvas and then covered it with Tim Holtz crackle paint - I love this as the effect is very subtle

I have then began to add the elements...



Firstly I added the flourish that is a diecut piece from kaiser craft
As are the butterflies that I have added 
The flowers are from Hobby House and I just love these 
The quality is amazing!



The sentiment also a diecut from kaiser craft
From this angle you can see the crackle pain really well!
The pearls are from the cratng section in wilkinsons! great qulity



The stamp is Chronology and one of my favourites
To age it I have used an aquabrush and my inkpads
ripping the edges to distress it
The hearts are punched out 



The clock is wooden and I have had it about 3 years... How often do we do that??
The ticket is Tim Holtz and the feather is from hobby craft

I have loved making this and feel that the finished piece turned out well
I am going to do more of these after being inspired by Katie Lamb

I hope you like my Canvas!
Thank you to all my new followers lovely to have  you here
Also thank you for the comments
It is great to know what you think

Happy Crafting
hugs
Debbi x 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbi, fabulous project. Lots of my favourite things here including butterflies and Chronology, looks great. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x