Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

robynd fetish - dt anything goes....


Hello 
and welcome to the New Year! Here's to a crafty one for us all!...
I am sharing today the card that I have created for the Robyn's Fetish Challenge 


With the prize being a fabulous choice of 3 digi images available from the shop...




I decided to use
English Tea Cup...

I love a good cup of tea and it is the first thing I do in a morning when I come downstairs!

I have coloured the image using my pro-markers and I have then coloured a second image and cut the roses from this and then covered them in glossy accents... I then added this to the image with dimensionals. I added layers of DSP on angles to card base and all the DSP I coloured in the dusky pink pro-marker I used on the image - so that they co-ordinate better...


I hope you like my card and thanks for looking 
HAPPY CRAFTING 
Debbi x 








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,lovely image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet card, cheers Sue N (DT sis) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, Debbi!! I love your colouring and those flowers you added!
    I hope your baby is doing a lot better now!
    My whole family has been sick for last three weeks, including my 6-months-old baby and my 2-year-old, so I know very well what are you going through. Hang on!! Everything will be fine soon and you'll forget about all the trouble very quickly!
    Many kisses and hugs for your little one!!

    Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x