Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

crafty pad - new release


Vintage Grunge Baroque Collection preview                                            



 Well it is the beginning of the month again and there are some fantastic new releases for you digi lovers to play with at the crafty pad...


The image that I was asked to work with was the wash tub and I have coloured the image with my pro-markers and then added crystal effects to the top of the tub where the water is - hoping that this gives the impression of there being water in the - :-)
I have added a mat layer of DSP from the vintage baroque range that I absolutely love!


I have kept the card quite simple and have added a sentiment that I have coloured in ivory


I hope you like my card and thanks for looking... As always your comments are appreciated and welcome to all my new followers!
Happy Crafting 
Debbi x 


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Debbi,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Debbi, the image works so well with the papers!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, that image is great and I just love the background papers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hun, that backing paper is just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images great stuff Debbi Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card hun, love the papers and the images xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful hun, and yes the tub does look like there is water in there.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card I love your background paper and the wash tub! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card as always Debbi , love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x