Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

ATC and FAT PAGE DT...

Afternoon!
Have you entered the blog candy??Welcome to all my new followers - feel very honoured to have so many!

Well I have some exciting news for you yesterday I was asked to DT on a brand new challenge bloog... Steampunk Junkies... I am so honoured - Steampunk is still very new to me but I love it - so many themes that you can you use and develop.
Here is a link to the Facebook Group
pease come and join in the fun!
and 
Here is a link to the Challenge Blog

On to the ATC

I hope that you will join us this week with the challenge...
The theme is lace/ anything goes...

ATCs and cards with Attitude

Sponsors this challenge are:
Fresh Brewed Designs

Fresh brewed Designs

3 digi's of the winners choice

Becky's Place

Beccy's Place

3 digi's of the winners choice

On to the ATc that I have made for the challenge...


I have coloured the houseswith my pro-markers and have added glossy accents to the windows
I have cut the houses out and added the to an ATC background mounted with red card.
I have also added white, blue and red ribbon to the ATC blank. In the left hand side I added flowers to decorate.


a close up of the image


a close up of the flowers


a close up of the lace...

Here is my Fat Page

This weeks challenge is 
texture/ anything goes


Sponsors


Floppy Latte

$10 to spend in the shop


The Cutting Cafe

a voucher for the winner


My Graphico Digital Arts

a set of digi stamps
The vintage flower set that I was lucky enough to use was from here


I hope that you will join us in the challenge - Cannot wait to see what you make


My fat page is on a white card blank with several layers that I have inked and distressed to add texture I have then used a corner frame, sentiment frame and individual flowers from the digi set vintage floral - Mel's Brushes
In the individual flowers I have added a pearl to the centre. I have added 3 gem s to the top of the card. I think that this does showcase texture - without being too fussy


a close up pf the corner


a close up of the frame and edge of the card


I have used dimensional to raise the flowers


The top corner of the card

I hope you like the projects that  am sharing today and I hope that you will join in the great challenge that we have for you this week!
Happy Crafting 
hugs
Debbi x 











2 comments:

  1. fab work Debbi - and congrats on the new Dt position xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these projects Debbi, especially the monochrome fat page. Congrats on your new DT spot too ... very well deserved!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x