Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

paper piecing - The Crafty Pad

Hello! and welcome to all my new followers!


Well this morning I am sharing with you the card that I have made for my DT project at the Crafty Pad we had a great challenge this week with paper piecing and I hope you like the card that I have created...

If you join in the challenge this week there is a great prize on offer this week... so I hope you will join in the and have some fun with paper piecing - the prize this week is a £20 voucher for - 

Meiflower



a close up of the paper pieces - punched out from craftwork cards DSP and card from stampin up - garden green. The sentiment is a die cut from do-crafts


a close up of the image coloured with pro-markers I found Dilbert a great image to work with and love the effect that I have managed to create with the shading... I have added velum wing to the image which are traced from the original image...

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
one stitch at a time - anything goes
stamptacular saturday - wings and bling
that craft place - anything goes
squirrel and fox - kids/ babies 


I hope that you like my card - thank you as always for stopping by...
Happy Crafting 
Debbi 

APOLOGIES TO ALL AT THE CRAFTY PAD THIS POST DIDN'T GO LIVE YESTERDAY xxx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi fantastic card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, great image and I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Debbi, I love the patchwork effect you have created and Dilbert looks fab with his velum wing.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card - love that dragon!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Debbi, I love the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! Just love that Dragon and the way you have colored him up. And those paper pieces are great!!!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just fabulous Debbi - love this image! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card...love the layout and the image is adorable. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card.. I love the image you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our Anything Goes challenge. Hope to see you back next week ;O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card for a little boy, that dragon is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Squirrel and the Fox for our Kids or Babies challenge. I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Debbie! You have done a smashing ob with Dilbert! He looks so groovy! Loving all the green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet, I love the image and the patchwork background is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card and great for a boy! That dragon is adorable with his chubby belly, and I love the paper piecing you've done. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch at a Time. xxDenise

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun dragon! Love this! Thank you for playing in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at One Stitch At A Time This Week! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x