Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

LEJ Designs... DT project

This weeks challenge was right up my street...


The winner of this weeks challenge will receive 3 digi images from LEJ Designs - the rooster that I have coloured for you is one of them! great for men's cards... Another lucky winner will receive a lot of stix2 goodies from Mishelfo Creative Crafting





The challenge this week is Recycle It... and apologies as this post is so late... I am on holiday in Cornwall and we are having a great time but the internet access is a bit hit and miss...
I have coloured the image using my copics and love the effect that these have created... For this weeks project I decided to use the watch that I bought hubby for Fathers Day... He loved it!
The recycled bit was the paper - this is from Stampin Up! and it is what they pack all your orders in (as you can imagine I have loads!)


I have wheeled a design on it... I then created a tag and decorated this and I have also used ribbon on the gift - that was on a gift that my friend recently sent me... I kept the colours co-ordinating using red, brown and black... I think that they look great together.
I hope that you like what I have created and we cannot wait to see what you create this week... Here's hoping that you love the challenge as much as we did!


So I apologise for the lateness of this post! but here you are...
I hope you will join in the challenge this week - everyone has something that they are able to use that is recycled!
Happy Crafting
Debbi x


3 comments:

  1. Looks fab hun, hope you are having a nice time
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hope it's not to wet for you lol x great make as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x