Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

crafty pad challenge - ribbon

Good Morning Everyone!



I hope that you are well and enjoying a lazy Sunday...
This morning I am sharing with you a card for my DT project for the crafty pad... The challenge that we have this week is ribbon - something also close to my heart... There are very few that I don't like and have it in all manner of shades and widths and textures! As crafters I bet we are all like this! You can never have too many...

The sponsor for this weeks challenge is Crafty Sentiment Designs and the winner will get 3 digi images of their choice



and the second sponsor is Crafty Individuals


and the 2nd winner will get:
1pack of 6x6 Seaside Themed Backing Papers
1 A4 glossy sheet of Secret Garden Themed Toppers

So I hope that you will join us and show us your creations using ribbon!

So on to my card...
My card today is using the stamp 'dress form trio' and I love it... I know I say that about every image I use but they are so great to work with, I have teamed this with the newly released DSP packs and I have chosen to work with the pink and red tones - 'strawberry sundae' I have loved using these papers... and I also love the styles that are included in the pack...


I have chosen 3 for my card this morning and teamed them with the dress form trio set that I adore...
I have teamed the card I have created with my Stampin Up! card stock and ink and I have to say they look good together...





I love vibrant colours as we step in to summer and the warmer weather makes an appearance!
So for my card I have used a black panel and then a mat layer of the DSP... I printed the DSP and then put the papers back into the printer and printed the images of the dress forms over the top of the coloured DSP. I then carefully cut around these and tried to keep the same border all around.


As the theme is ribbon this week I have included two different colours to the main panel of my card... I have added black grosgrain ribbon to the left hand side of the card and across the bottom. I then added two tabs of cherry cobbler seam binding to the sentiment panel and two tabs to the black mat panel attached to the card blank.
I included three gems to the top right of the card and then attached dress forms that I glued to the left hand side of the card... Another card that I am really pleased with - loving the printed DSP and think the dress form images are great.
I hope that you like my card and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog...
Your comments are appreciated!

Debbi x


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
secret crafter - anything goes
crafty boots - anything goes
pennys challenge - anything goes






22 comments:

  1. oh just love this Hun,the colours are perfect and just adore those dress forms,so effective hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Debbi! I love every little detail!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Debbi,love the stamp and your wonderful design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress form images and the colour combo is fab!
    Have a great day, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Debbi! I really love your colour palette and am defo pinching your ribbon tags idea, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbi. Just drop by here. Your card is lovely & love that dress form too!

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! stunning card, gorgeous colours and fabulous design
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Debbi! I am loving the papers and the image is fantastic too. Loving the colours you have chosen and the ribbons match it perfectly.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie wow! I love the colors in this! Is is so chic and hip and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the design. The colors are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card Debbi, I like the colours and what you have done with the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card adore the colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous as always hun x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this dress form trio, they work so well with the papers and ribbon you have bought together for this card. Great layout and concept.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card Debbi, I love Dress Form Trio and your bright colours look great.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous, love the image and fabby colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a stunning card hun, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card....love the ribbons peeping out xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card - love the colour you've used and the mannequin images.

    Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter.Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x