Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 26 Tsunami Rose


Welcome to my crafty blog this morning! I hope that you are well... Another great sketch for you this morning and for this sketch I have used bright colours and a forever friends image that I have coloured with my watercolour pencils from Stampin' Up! (I love these they are very easy to use and I love the effect that you can create in a short time - just by increasing the colour)


I have kept the design for this card very simple using plain colours rather than DSP and I have created texture to the card by distressing the edges of the image panel. I added 3 pearls to the top of the card and 3 card candi to the bottom of the card. I inked the edges of the card in both blue and pink to add depth to the card blank... The sentiiment I kept very simple to the top of the card and inked the edges of this also...

Here is the link to the wonderful Daisy's blog...

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like today's card...
Happy Crafting 
Debbi x 


9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Debbi, wishing you good luck for Monday.

    Sending you lots of hugs and take care.
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cute and perfectly coloured

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Debbi, I like the ff bears and the distressing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Debbi, and the colouring is brilliant.....Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww cute cute cute ! love this hunnee , its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely colourful card. Well put together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Debbi xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x