Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

something different..


Sorry I have been quiet - I have had a busy weekend and am struggling with my back and the amount of pain I am in, getting comfy is proving difficult at the minute even with the pain killers I am taking! I have been doing some crafting so may do a couple of posts today!
Here is a mirror that I altered at the end of last week - I decided that I would use a sheet of stampin up designer paper in black and white and tear it up into various sized pieces I then painted PVA glue all over the surface of the mirror and the began to add the pieces using all the straight edge pieces at the edges of the frames first - I then just layered them up around the mirror frame and covered the whole mirror in PVA once I had finished it I am really pleased with the overall effect... I am not able the take credit for the little heart though my 6yr old son punched that out and and wanted it gluing to the actual mirror! craftiness must be running in the family now...
I hope you like the mirror and thanks for looking - Debbi xxx

As an after thought I have added a close up of the mirror - so you can see how I have layered up the paper x


1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x