Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

notebook!

I have covered very few notebooks even though they are something that I use all the time and always have one knocking about the house as one as one in my handbag! They are something I usually do as gifts for people and do a matching card to go with them - but recently I haven't even done this... So today I decided that I would cover a book to go with my postcard challenge stuff as I am writing notes for both the story and the cards that I am creating...
I took one of the cheap notebooks and created a front cover for it. First of all covering it with whisper white card I then added a piece of spotted DSP to this, on top of the DSP I added another piece of whisper white that I have wheeled with very vintage in real red and then stamped with the retired background stamp (which I still love) in basic grey and inked all the edges in real red. I then made a panel for the left handside of real red card trimmed with basic black - this is textured card - you cannot tell from the picture and made a little label with the stamp from notably ornate. I have added some ribbon strips to the wire binding for the notepad.
I hope you like my card and thanks for looking! Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x