Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

Flower Frame...

 Morning so continuing with the theme I started over the weekend I bought some frames to decorate with the same stamp set used to make the card I made. I decided to keep the colour way simple and use the colours from the card that I created at the weekend and think that they turned out really well... Let me know what you think??
As the frames are wood I coated them with PVA glue and water and left this to dry before I stamped on the. I used the vine from Vintage Vogue and the flowers are from Cottage Garden I randomly stamped the flowers first and then in the gaps in between then stamped the vine, some in full colour and some stamped off.
To add that little extra bling to the frames I added a little gem to the centre of each flower and think that this looks really good!
I did another frame in slightly different colours - can you tell what they are??
Thanks for looking - Debbi
Two posts in one week are you impressed??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x