Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 12 March 2011

simple card...

My dad's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to make a plain and simple card that was still quite striking... I decided to use the colours pacific point and soft suede and keep the design very simple with just a couple of layers and some punched hearts...
I used a soft suede card blank and on to this I stamped the sanded background stamp, I then layered a piece of pacific point card stock on to this and again stamped the sanded background stamp on to this piece also - stamped in white staz on. Even though this is not an extra layer it gives depth to the card.
I then added 4 punched hearts to the bottom left of the card and stamped happy birthday in to the top right of the card.A simple card that took only minutes to make and I think it looks quite effective. What do you think??
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking! Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x