Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

secret santa...

I still haven't managed but put ink to card yet - the holidays seem to pass in a blur of seeing goods friends and catching up! So I thought I would share with you the beautiful gift and card that I received from my secret santa from ILWS...
We had to put up a wish list of things that we would like to receive and these pictures show what Sue has sent for me. I listed the distress kit as one of my signatures to the cards that I make is inking every layer that I add to the card - and I had not yet purchased this for myself but was dying to have a go. I was also sent a lovely button bracelet, some scrap book tags and then there were some charms as well. I was so pleased everything was beautifully packaged and hand stamped.
I even saved the gift for Christmas morning and put it in my stocking under the tree! I was very impressed with myself. I will definately have to take the time to have a play in the next few days, before I forget how to craft altogether! (I wonder if that is possible!)
So I hope you all have a wonderful new year - what ever you chose to do and I will see you next year - and I promise there will be a card that I have made!
Thank you for all your lovely comments this year and for continuing to visit my little old blog! Your support is very much appreciated - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x