Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Another Forever Friends...

This card is a card that I have created for one of the candle orders that I have have completed - Very simple and in traditional colours using Stamping Up! DSP and a Forever Friends image that is coloured with SU colours, I have kept the colours simple and I have added depth to the colour. I have done this by adding a layer of colour letting the image dry and the adding another layer of colour. I have inked the edges of the panel and then mounted this on cherry cobbler and garden green card - inking the edges of each layer.
I have then added the sentiment to the bottom left of the card and stamped this in cherry cobbler on a white card blank, where the edges are inked (surprise surprise!)
The DSP is a couple inch panel that is added to the top of the card and there is a small gap to the top.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi
The snow is still falling so probably not much crafting tomorrow as my boys are at home with me! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x