Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 13 November 2010

more pictures...




One of the greatest things that we get to see at Convention is all the card samples that the European demos hand in for the display boards, there are so many talented people that are demos and it is great to see the different tke that they have on a stamp set and the different colours that are available. So much inspiration on these boards they are great to examine!
The display boards were positioned in one of the main halls set to the side so that we had lots of space in between to roomily continue with our swapping whenever we had a break, I will post pictures of the rest of my swaps over the weekend and some of the great swaps that I received in return, some are truly beautiful and have a lot of work in them!
 This picture I am sharing of Shelli and I is of her giving me a cuddle after she heard me talk (with the very husky voice that is still not doing so well!) and hearing that I had missed the gala awards dinner due to being unwell and spending the evening in my hotel room instead of at the party! Bekka very kindly just snapped a couple of pictures as we were talking and I love this shot! (thanks)
Thanks for looking and I hope you are enjoying sharing some of my pictures! Even though I was poorly it was a great time and I cannot wait for next year - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x