Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

Hello... a family birthday...

Well today the card i am sharing is one that I have made for my cousin who is exactly one week older than me and it is her birthday today - Happy Birthday Emma! I don't see her very often but we chat a lot on the internet... So this is the first of the week of family birthdays! Monday is my son Aidan's he will be two and also it is my Auntie Alma's (Emma's mum) and then next friday it will be mine! What a lot of cake I will have to eat! ;-)
The card that I have made for Emma is using an old favourite stamp set pocket silhouettes I have used the babywipe technique for the back ground and have then stamped the images across the panel.

 I have then mounted this on a piece of rich razzleberry card and then again on soft suede. I have then mounted this on a white card blank and I have inked the edges of each piece. I have added the friend to friend sentiment as even though we do not see eachother often we are still very close (even if she doesn't like football as much as me!) For the main image I have stamped off one of the images all the way across the card and then added a few that were not stamped off. I have then added the flower detail stamped in rich razzleberry at regular intervals across the card. The sentiment is in the top left hand side of the card and this is fro the same stamp set.
Thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x