Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

hand stamped images... challenge 38


This week the challenge over on hand stamped i ages is a great one to get you in the festive spirit, they were asking you to create a card, tag and box in preparation for your wrapping when the holidays hit! I have managed  to do a card and a tag but time ran out for me to cerate the box to go with it!
For this challenge I decided to use my Forever Friends stamps again and create something was was Christmasy and traditional with the colours that I used...
I coloursed the bear with my copics again just using gentle shading on the edges of the bear, and for the present and the bow and the Santa's hat I used cherry cobbler and wild wasabi from stampin up - using the ink pads and an aqua pen. adding a layer of colour and then waiting for this to dry and adding another. I added glitter to the hat for some Christmas sparkle and dabbed colour onto the tag in the image with a gold pen outline. I mounted the image on bazzil card stock and then again on stampin' up card to match the ink that I used. The ribbon detail is from my stash and I bet I have had that for 4 years - but the colour was a great match I think you will agree. The DSP across the top of the card is Forever Friends and I have inked the edges of this. The sentiment that I have used is also from Forever Friends. Using the same image for the tag and same method to colour it.
I hope you like my card and tag and thanks for looking - Again I have loved this challenge and it has relieved some of the convention stress I am feeling! Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable set you created, this card and tag are such a great set- people will fight over who gets to receive it. :) Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tag! Love the sparkle. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x