Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Another family birthday...


My auntie's birthday was on Monday and I have made her card using one of the newly introduced colours and an old favourite... delightful daffodil and tempting turquoise. I have also used one of the new level one hostess sets, which I can see being a firm favourite with me this year!
I have used a tempting turquoise card blank and matted this with delightful daffodil inking the edges with basic black to make them really stand out. I have then on a panel of whisper white confetti card inked the edges with the turquoise and randomly stamped the images from the set across the main panel of the card in tempting turquoise and delightful daffodil, some were stamped off first. I have added some white ribbon to the top of the card and best wishes from the same set to the top left.
The was a very quick and easy card to complete but I love the effect that is created, especially as the colours are so bright! x
Thanks for looking and I hope you like the card - Debbi...
If you would like details on how to earn this set for free email me for further details - hold a workshop and have a great evening crafting with friends! x x x

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x