Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Stampin Up! training...



On Friday night I spent a lovely evening in the company of some very talented ladies at the regional training for Stampin' Up! We had a great time learning some new techniques and having a couple of talks from some very talented demonstrators with a lot of information and some great tips! We even had time for a couple of make and takes...
One of the greatest things about any event that Stampin' Up! that is put on is the swapping! We all make something whether that be a card front or something 3D and we will make one for every person that is there! It is a fantastic part of the evening and it always gives us lots of ideas for things to make in the future or different colour combinations to use...
This is the card I made using the vintage vogue set and the wheel with the distressing tool. I used the colours night of navy, craft and soft suede. I used crystal effects on the small flower on the left hand side of the card. I have wheeled a craft panel and attached this to the top of the card and distressed the edges.
The vine is used on the top and bottom of the card and I have used both night of navy and soft suede stamped off.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x Later this week I will post piccies of the other cards that I received - they are all great! and thanks again ladies for a great evening! x

1 comment:

  1. Jan showed me the real life version and it's lovely, quite antique looking. Glad you all had such a great time, just sorry I wasn't there to join in. Looking forward to convention though.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x