Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Something different...



Here is something that I have been working on in the last few weeks. I am doing lots of crafting and making lots of thing to go into my new misi shop and also for a craft fair that I am doing at the beginning of December I am so looking forward to this as it is different to what I have previously done with just making cards - I am making covered notebooks, stamping on candles and stamping on photo frames all with a card to match what I have made! There has been quite a lot of interest and I will be doing classes for these in the near future. So watch this space!
So here is an example of a stamped photo frame and card to match... I have used the stamp set vintage vogue and the colours regal rose and old olive I hope you like it and if you would like more information on my classes email me...
I have stamped the vine from vintage vogue around the edge of the frame and then added the flowers to this in the two sizes that come in the stamp set. To decorate these flowers I have added pearls to the centre and attached these using tombow glue. I have made the card using the same colours and ink. I have stamped onto a piece of very vanilla card and stamped the vine to the right hand side of the card - some of them I have stamped off a little and then decoupaged the flowers in the middle of the card and again added pearls to decorate!
I hope you like them and thanks for looking! Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. Greaat projects and lots of luck with your craft fair and shop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab projects Deb, how exciting to do a craft fair, woo hoo, do share all your wares on here for us to peruse hun as I am a nosey little gal!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x