Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

Another Two Step...

Ok quick post this evening as I feel that I have not put my laptop down since early evening! I am working on a website that is enjoyable but very tiresome and I am also trying to delete some of the thousands of pictures that I seem to have copies of!
Tonights card is using another of the sets that is currently reduced Loads of love and I have made a card that is using colours that are shortly to retire - I will miss these... pixie pink, brocade blue and gable green
I have painted the the truck using basic grey and ballet blue and an aqua painter slowly building up the colour to the edges. I have stamped the flowers on the back of the truck and painted these using gable green, summer sun and pixie pink. I have inked the edges of the panel in pixie pink and then mounted on card stock and then again on ballet blue.
I have added a panel of gable green and ballet blue to the left hand side of the card I have stamped the sentiment from occasional greeting in the top right of the card also in basic grey.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking! Debbi x x x
Check back later in the week for details of an evening of crafting coming up that will see some real bargains - my RETIRING EVENING - to be held in honour of the colours that are going and also the stamp sets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x