Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

new classes...

The first on Wednesday night 28th July 2010 from 7.30pm the class will be £8.00 and we will be making a set of cards using the Vintage Vogue stamp set from the mini catalogue (available until the end of September) and the colours melon mambo, soft suede and rich razzleberry these were introduced a couple of months ago and are becoming firm favourites with me. There is ink, card and ribbon to match We will be making a set of cards and also a bonus 3D item... Please email me to book your place!

The second class I am running will be a Christmas Class where we will be making a set of cards using the Scandinavian Season stamp set in three colours using the wheel that matches the colours will be real red, garden green and bashful blue. Again there will be a bonus 3D item included. I am looking to have this class on a Saturday morning from 10.30am on the 1 August 2010 please email me to book your place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x