Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

Football Mad...

My best friends husband had his birthday a couple of weeks ago and here is the card I made for him - something I have been dying to have a play with my grey promarkers I have used my magnolia stamp and started colouring the image using the lightest colour of pen and graduated the the colour through the image. I think the effect is really subtly and it took only a few minutes to do.
I have used DSP from the sweet pea set and have used a very old hero arts stamp for the greeting. I mounted the panel on the sweet pea paper and then again on whisper white. I have added a panel of DSP to the left hand side of the card blank. I added dazzling diamonds to the football to add a bit of bling!
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x