Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Father's Day...

Todays's card is made using a set that I have rarely used Fox and Friends and have decided that I need to get it out more - also to stop me using the same sets as I always do! I have used the new soft suede ink and card and stamped the animals on whisper white. I decided to use the 1' punch to punch the animals out and mat these using the 1 3/8' punch with dimensionals.
I used 4 animals across the edge of the card and used tombow to attach these. I attached the animals to a panel of whisper white, I inked the edges of the card and attached this to the card blank. The punched animals are slightly bigger than the punch used and i have added them to the card at slight angles.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x
STAMP SET - fox and friends, alphabet
CARD - soft suede, whisper white
INK - soft suede
ACCESSORIES - 1' punch, 1 3/8' punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x