Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 13 May 2010

New Baby Cards...



One of the managers at work leaves tomorrow to have her baby, she does not know what she is having and I wanted to make her something for leaving. After talking to her about what to make we decided to make some baby announcement cards - as she does not know the sex of the little one we discussed colours and decided to make them neutral. I have used the bundle of joy stamp set and have used the giraffe. I painted the images using the lids from my ink pads and my aqua painter. I used the colours chocolate chip and barely banana.
I mounted the image on chocolate chip card. I have added some ribbon to decorate on the right hand side and then have used certainly celery (is that right Deb O'd!) card blanks and inked the edges on chocolate chip. I have used a square of barely banana card stock and angled this to the side and stamped the sentiment to the right hand side of this. Here are some pictures and I will show the completed card tomorrow! Thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute and yes they are certainly celery X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x