Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

Look what we have got...


Well after the announcement of the new colours we have been lucky enough for the May promotion to be given the chance to buy some of the new products and look how beautiful they are - I love the colours and ribbon, those of you that know me will know all about my ribbon passion! So this is a must have promotion for me!
I cannot wait to get my hands on these products and I bet that you cannot either! Stampin' Up! have done well offering these I think... So for anyone that places an order of these products for the month of May I will be offering FREE postage and packing - contact me for further details... thanks for looking Debbi x x x (and don't forget the offer on the starter kit! the perfect time to sign up as a demo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x