Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

Black and White...

I have managed to make a quick card this morning after all the excitement of last night! Joshua has a lovely 'eye black' as he is calling it and luckily it is just soft tissue damage, but he was very excited at looking at his teeth on the x'ray!
I am going to make a box and set of birthday cards using Happy Moments and no colour - just stamping, glitter and black and white card stock! I am using basic black and both whisper white and confetti card. To make the first card I stamped the image on confetti card this adds a subtle hint of colour through the card but nothing bright, decoupaged this using stampin dimensionals and then added dazzling diamonds to the edge of the card to add some sparkle. I have then inked the edges and matted this to basic black. I have then added a panel of whisper white to the centre of the card blank and stuck the image to the top left of the card and the sentiment to the bottom right.
STAMPSET happy moments
CARDSTOCK basic black, whisper white, confetti white
INK basic black
ACCESSORIES dazzling diamongs, glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x