Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 24 April 2010

Brights!

The card that I have to show you today is a card that I have made my neice who we have been to see today - the present that I got her was a Barbie playset and the box was in the colours that I have chosen to make her card in - pixie pink and tempting turquoise perfect for a little girl.
I have chosen to use one of my favourite stampsets Circle Circus and I have used card to stamp on that I have never really used before - confetti from Stampin' Up! It has the same texture as whisper white but running through it are the tiniest pieces of confetti that add little chunks of colour to the background of the image - you will see this if you enlarge the photo of the card!
I have then mounted this on pixie pink card that is placed the to the right hand side of the card and then onto tempting turquoise I have stamped for you from happy moments onto this in the bottom left hand side of the card and the card blank is sahara sand - again another colour that I don't use very often.
I have randomly stamped images from circle circus onto the white using only three stamps and the two colours.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x
STAMPSETS - circle circus, happy moments
CARDSTOCK - sahara sand, pixie pink, tempting turquoise, confetti white
INK - basic black, pixie pink, tempting turquoise

1 comment:

  1. what fab colours ! such a bright and cheery card ! im sure your niece will love it Debbi.
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x