Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

Sorry been absent....

Ok so here is a quick post to apologise for the lack of crafting you have seen from me in recent weeks. There has been a lot going on a home and things have been really stressful. However that said hopefully things are on the up now and I can back back to some crafting and show you all some of the things that I have been up to in the last week.
We have had a horrid time at home with poorly children and lots of sick and that obviously doesn't help the creative juices flow. I have had Joshua with a really bad head cold and really bad headache, but he refuses to take any form of medicine and will just suffer through it. All the while moaning and carrying on! Then Aidan got a really bad ear infection and ended up at the doctors on antibiotics. We finally get that over with and he picks up a horrendous stomach bug which was not pleasant in the slightest I can tell you. This coupled with me starting a secondment at work in the Manchester Corporate Centre and having to take days off to be with the ill ones not the best!
That said I will post some pictures of what I have made this week later today!

1 comment:

  1. ((((hugs))) I hope everyone is on the mend or better now alma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x