Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 21 March 2010

SAB redemption...



One of the great things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator are the awards that you can earn - as you will know the Sale a Bration promotion has just finished this has meant that from both sales and recruitment you could earn free stamps sets - During this promotion I have earned 3 yippee! As a crafter there is nothing better than earning free stamps! So the next couple of posts that I will do, will be using these free stamp sets - for the the first one I have chosen Baroque Motifs. I have created two panels using the swirl from the set stamped in opposing colours. I have then stamped the random flowers over the image. To the left hand side of the image I have added some of the Stampin' Up! ribbon and added a knot for detail. Later on today I will post the finished cards so you can see the versatility of the stamp and how great it looks in different colour combinations!
Thanks for looking and see you later today with the cards! Debbi x x x
STAMPSET baroque motifs
CARD whisper white
INK basic black, pink passion
ACCESSORIES white satin ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Hi have managed to look through very quickly your blog, one problem it means I need more stamps and ink pads,love Baroque!!!
    Circle Circus looked great. take care Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x