Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge...

As I am home this week and cannot do much - I have decided to take part in a couple of challenges, mainly to stop the boredom setting in and also as we cannot get out due to the foot of snow that has fallen! More on that tomorrow - The Papertake challenge this week was new beginnings and I decided that as my good friend has recently found out she is expecting a 'blue one' as she put it so I have made an early new baby card to give to her in a few months - that is of course if I have not lost it by then. I have coloured the image of Peter Rabbit using my SU ink pads and a blender pen. This is a technique that I have not used before and I like the effect of how deep the colour is but not the lines that are crested with the blender pen - but that mat just be me to be fair! I have then mounted the image on brilliant blue and bashful blue cardstock. The New Baby sentiment is one that I have had stamped for years and don't even know where it is from... I have used Forever Friends DSP for the background and there is also some craftwork cards card candy included to decorate the right hand side of the card. I also inked the edges of the card with brilliant blue ink and a dauber.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. HELOOO SWEET can you see this? you now have to options to publish or delete so you will select then delete this one, and select and publish the other one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Debbie, we had huge amounts of snow lately sooo bad. Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x