Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenge

This week there is a great colour combination challenge on here I love these colours together and I don't think that I have entered this challenge before 'PINK, BROWN,, CREAM and TOFFEE' How great do these colours look together?? I have used a penny black stamp that I have coloured with my pro-markers I have then mounted this on regal rose and chocolate chip cardstock. I have rounded the corners of the image too. I have used a sentiment from the SU stamp set Fresh Cuts and then again double mounted this and rounded the corners I also inked he edges. I have used a sheet of DSP from my stash that I have had over a year and not wanted to cut it up - how often do we feel like that?? I finally inked the edges to the card in regal rose. This is not a colour that I use very often, but I love the subtlety and will be using it again! I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - any comments are much appreciated Debbi x x x ps I apologise about the smudge on my picture too - lens had a baby fingerprint on!

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable image - totally cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image! thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz color challenge this week!- kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Deb, really lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x