Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

ribbons, ribbons, ribbons!


One of the other challenges for the DT on ILWS this one you had to include five ribbons either all the same or different. I have used three different ribbons to create the effect for my card. I have tied knots in two of the ribbons running up the edge of the card and added a bow to the left hand corner of the card. I have used a forever friends image to decorate the card. The cardstock used is cetainly celery and I have inked the edges of the card with certainly celery. I have not included a setiment on the card as the ribon that I have used at the bottom of the card has Merry Christmas stamped on it, there is a close up of that!

I hope you like the card - thanks for looking and Merry Christmas - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x