Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 18 December 2009

Look brayering Langara shown me!

Ok So when it comes to crafting I will try my hand at anything and after a couple of go's normally get the hang of it - with brayering this didn't happen and each time I got my brayer out it ended up looking like a deck chair - the stripes that I managed to create were amazing! Anyhow a couple of weeks ago at a crafty evening Helen fellow demonstrator brought her brayer and made me have a go! Here is the result. Brayered on whisper white starting the colours light to dark. I cannot remember the colours I have used (ooopps) and I have then stamped one of the trees from the Stampin' Up set Lovely as a Tree. I am impressed at the improvement that I have made... Not perfect I know but the effect is there - and seriously if you had seen my previous attempts you would understand what I was talking about. I will try and post again over the weekend with some of the Christmas cards that I have made and also the box and set of cards that was completed at my class on Tuesday!
Thanks for Looking and a Merry Christmas - Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about brayering - I JUST CANT DO IT! Well done with the card its gorgeous.
    Love your other cards too.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x