Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 18 September 2009

More Cards...

Well here is card number two made with the set Animal Stories and I love this also - I don't have the background papers yet that go with this set so I used some paper from the ski slope set... I stamped the iamge on Whisper White and used the close to cocoa ink, the same from the card blank. The image was mounted on close to cocoa and then again on whisper white. There is a border of ski slope and there is chocolate chip ribbon to decorate and then I have added whisper white with two knots tied at the top. I hope you like the card and thanks for looking... Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this card Debbi. Lovely colours and I am starting to be converted to Animal Stories at last :)

    I have linked to your blog on the ILWS links on my blog, so I will be back to visit regularly now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this -- a cute image too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x