Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 5 September 2009

Challenge to myself...



So this weekend I have set myself the challenge to 1) sort out my crafting stuff - having a major cull! - in preperation for the launch of the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue. 2) To complete three challenges (I have not completed a challenge for so long!) and 3) To do a card for on of the ladies at work whose birthday is in a couple of weeks!
So I am some of the way there - The craft stuff is almost sorted and just needs a few more bits organising... So I can get in bed tonight! I have completed one of the challenges - yeay! and this is my post this evening...On Stamp With Us this week we had a sketch challenge here is the picture -For my card I have used a retired stampset nice and easy notes, I have watercoloured the image with my SU markers then coloured the edge of the image with a marker - regal rose, I have then mounted the image on regal rose cardstock and again on white. I then added the elements to the sketch again using regal rose cardstock and decorated one with a bow, this was using the SU taffeta ribbon - whisper white. I also added three brads to the card as this was where the sentiment was supposed to go - but I had one on my image!I hope you like the card - and thanks for looking - one down! two to go - more tomorrow x x x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    What a great card, very girly and cute, well done on sorting your stash out - I look at mine then run away - i dont know where to start and i havent been crafting long - My husband keeps asking where it all comes from - I just have to turn away with a litle grin on my face - little does he know!!!!!
    Take care and enjoy your Sunday - Ju xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x