Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 14 May 2009

CHOO CHOO...

It was my bestfriends nephews birthday this week and this is the card I made him - I love this set called choo choo as it is so versatile and value for money the only thing that takes some getting used to is the wheel, it only took four card blanks to get one I was happy with LOL and then I had to use my journal pen to touch it up...The track is coloured with basic black - the train stamped in real red and brilliant blue, the 'happy birthday is also stamped in basic black and is hero arts... I stuck the train down with dimensionals and put them at jaunty angles to the track... The cardstock used is SU! and matches the colours the train is stamped in.

Thanks for looking TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x