Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2009

A Very Special Lady

I am posting a card tonight that I have made for my step mum, whose best friend passed away last week. Joan was a very special lady and an avid crafter and thinking of her when I made the card I wanted to do something simple and bright! Having never made a sympathy card before it was difficult to know what to do... The colour I used was lovely lilac, stamped on whisper white, mounted on lovely lilac card, then double mounted on basic black. The same was repeated for the sentiment... I used some white organza ribbon and some purple ribbon that I already had. The colours I think Joan would have loved.

thanks for looking bye for now!

Debbi

3 comments:

  1. Debbi, that's a lovely, elegant card and I'm sure your step-mum will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - not a good week for the family - sister has had a house fire today - smoke damage in every room kitchen gutted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Debbi, I've never attempted one - I know it will be appreciated.

    AD

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x